Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas 2009

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just days away. I am finding myself in a new city, new job, new surroundings this Christmas. I've been in Denver now for 5 months. Unbelievable. It's been a rough ride some days, but I am glad I am here. I have seen things out here that I only saw in post cards, or books. The beauty out here is something that only God could create.
I find myself with 2 grandkids this year. One that is only 3 weeks old. My 1 year old came and visited a couple of weeks ago and I was glad for that. He is walking and trying to talk. It was fun having him and his parents here, even tho it was only a couple of days.
Anyway, God has been good to me. Things are tough financially for me right now, but oh well. It's got to get better, right? I believe it will. Just have to believe and wait on God. He has it in his hand.
Well, who ever may read this Have a Happy Christmas and a Great New Year. See you in 2010. Keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine. God Bless.

No comments: